FUN FOR ALL

SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE

Monday, April 4, 2011

FUNNY LOVE SAYINGS! LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH!

Funny Love Sayings

Bring smile on your love face with these Funny Love Sayings and make your relationship even more stronger.
  • Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends.
  • Marry for money, my little sonny, a rich man’s joke is always funny.~ Hebrew Proverb
  • A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. ---Woodrow Wyatt
  • Whenever I date a guy, I think, is this the man that I want my children to spend their weekends with? ~ Rita Rudner
  • While money doesn't buy love, it puts you in a great bargaining position.
  • Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. -----Franklin P. Jones
  • Love is so confusing - you tell a girl she looks great and what’s the first thing you do? Turn out the lights! ~ Robert Orben
  • True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about but few have seen.---Unknown
  • Behind every successful man is a surprised woman! ----Maryon Pearson
  • Love is loving what your lover loves. ---Unknown
  • I trip every time I see you or hear your name. I guess I really did fall for you.
  • Love is like peeing your pants everyone can see it but only you can see it. Thanks for being the pee in my pants.
  • Love will keep us warm.
  • To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down. ----Woody Allen
  • I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house.~ Zsa Zsa Gabor
  • An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her. ----Agatha Christie
  • Instead of getting married again,
    I'm going to find a woman
    I don't like and just give her a house.
  • Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love. ---Erich Fromm
  • Most relationships are
    not made in heaven.
    They come in kits and you
    have to put them together yourselves.
  • Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery.~ Erma Bombeck
  • There is one thing I would break up over and that is if she caught me with another woman. I wouldn't stand for that.
  • I’m tired of love; I’m still more tired of rhyme; but money gives me pleasure all the time.~ Hilaire Belloc
  • You can’t buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.~ Henny Youngman
  • I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known. ---Walt Disney
  • The smallest word is I, the sweetest word is Love and the dearest person in the world is you. thats why I Love You.
  • What the world really needs is more love and less paper work. ---Pearl Bailey

12 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...
Awesome quotes! This one Love is like peeing your pants everyone can see it but only you can see it. Thanks for being the pee in my pants. I thought should say "only you can feel it" yea thats my only complaint lol
Anonymous said...
dis sayings make me wanna puke
Anonymous said...
luv dis sayins
Anonymous said...
i love these coments awsome!!!
Anonymous said...
Marriage is lifetime,Marriage contract has no expiry dates......hope someday there will be
Anonymous said...
I love the pee one it made me laugh for weeks.
Anonymous said...
Because of this funny love sayings,my girlfriend yearns for an extra minute with her! Alpha Williams
LUV said...
Hey yall...Great stuff, thanks keep-up the good work...Chao an takecare...BTW here's one I like... There are two types of Lions in the jungle, one that kills its prey and the other makes its prey die for him.
Anonymous said...
the quote that said its better to have loved and lost then to never have been loved at all.. thats wrong cuz who wants to see the person they love walk away!
Anonymous said...
These have to be the worst things I have ever read. Love sucks if you don't agree then youa re a p-whipped man
ashu said...
g8 cllection buddy....gud job....
Brittany said...
Distance: Whenever you feel a warm breeze, that's just the kiss I blew to you.

RECENT COMMENTS

 
© Copyright 2008-2011 - funnysayings4u.com- All rights Reserved. All of the Funny Sayings and quotes are copyrighted by their respective owners - Funny sms Jokes - Life Quotes - Funny Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment