FUN FOR ALL

SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

VALUES AND OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO HAVE IN YOUR LIFE!


 
Sponsored Links
Howard Hughes   writelife.com/marketplace.asp
Boxes: The Secret Life of Howard Hughes. As told by his wife, Eva. 
What are the important things in life? I have spent most of my life seeking material goods and have found that having things is not what it is all about. My friends say it is what you learn on the road and that the journey is more important than the goal. I suspect that it is about learning to be a better person and the relationships you develop on the way but then my batting average with people is not so good lately. I seem to attract weak people who are so lonely that anyone will suffice. I am a very upbeat person who has beat repeated illness and setbacks because I simply choose to not give up for anything or anyone. Bull dog tenacity has been my guiding mantra since I was five years old. I am at a career crossroad and the perplexing subject of what do I want to accomplish given the meaning of life. Very existential Nietzsche thinking for a 58 year old bad boy. Thoughts, suggestions or recommendations?
 More search results: important things in life
Similar questions: Important Things Life


Answers
Answer from stache
5 of 6 people found this helpful

I've spent more of my life seeking right


Not the right, as politically.  I've tried to do what is right more of my life.  I've tried to help others do what is right too.

It isn't a popular life philosophy as many just don't get it.  The think if you have a legal right, that's right.  Not true.  Doing what is right means putting others first even when you think your rights are diminished.  

I do have some good friends who understand this philosophy.  I am mostly excited because this philosophy has drawn me close to my wife and children.  My children aren't always excited when I choose to do right, because it means less stuff or fewer things we can do.  They aren't always excited about it, but I've noticed that they are adopting it as their philosophy too.

I don't have much stuff, but there have been times that I've had to ask my employer for more money.  It was right to make sure my family has what we need.  We live in a humble home.  Perhaps too small in many ways, but humble none the less.  It is right for us to live humbly, but that doesn't mean that we should live like the poorest people in the world either.  It is not right for them to live that way.  It is my responsibility to do what I can to help them out.  It is not my responsibility to live like them

I think living my faith is the key to living right.  Walking with God every day.  There are challenges to my faith, but I still trust God.  I doubt that trust some days, and I know that's not good.  But I use those times of doubt to strengthen my faith for the next time.  That's living right.
 

Answer from wgr88
3 of 4 people found this helpful

May i present The Answer to your deepest need The Living Christ...


We all live in a world that has a total death rate, no one lives on this place called earth, we as humans can have material things but its when they have us, that is the problem like the thief on the cross who was with Christ we are both as good as dead but our problem is that we can not feel the nails, we think we are just fine, and satan keeps us busy with material things and keeping busy to pay for them all, keeping first things first is very important, putting Jesus first and best at everything is a life or death importance to us. In Gen. 19 we are told about Lot's wife looking back longing at the stuff she left behind, she was turned into a pillar of salt because she was not thankful for the salvation she was offered, Jesus when He was speaking to people about the time to come in the destruction of Jerusalem in Luke 17:32   Remember Lot's wife.  Material things are ok but the important things are all wrapped up in our salvation and in our great God and Lord Jesus Christ. Plan your escape NOW there is NO TIME TO LOOSE, free bible [escape] lessons www.amazingfacts.org Great family tv www.3abn.org and God bless.
 
Sources: The Holy Bible
 

Answer from Owl-Lover
1 of 2 people found this helpful

The Most Important


thing in ones life is God. So if you have not given God a try, that is what you are missing. Get saved and give your heart to God.  God is your center.  If everything is right with God everything else will also flow.
I won't dwell or push any further.
  And your right you have the tenacity of a bulldog so maybe you should change your name on here to Bull-Dog and get a nice avatar. It would suite you.

Doc †
 

Answer from Shasha
2 of 3 people found this helpful

Do you know God is real and have let Jesus sacrifice for you mean anything? Purpose of life..love self, others, God.


Love all people...even the weak and let God guide you into your new career.
 

Answer from Chowfan.Jexebellion
2 of 4 people found this helpful

You and the most important thing....


Who and what you are is decided by your parents, genetic makeup, childhood experiences and relationships coupled with your personality. You have been socialized.

What is important to you is grounded in the above influences. Your early childhood is significant in your views, needs and wants in life.

What has happened to you to make you upbeat, tenacious in life. Are you anxious? Why are you a bad boy?

If you are outgoing you will attract opposites. You would clash with like minded people. Weak people are drawn to leaders or energy creators. They feed off your energy.

You are the only person who can find meaning in your life. Do you want meaning just for the sake of it? Are you lacking in some area? Are you happy with your life? Are you balanced?

Write down what you are feeling and what you would like to see happen in your life. How do you really feel about yourself? Do you want to change? What would you really like to do? Who would you really like to be?

You must know yourself. Find yourself. Love yourself. Then you will find your personal meaning and what is important to you.

Look outside the box. Support a child from overseas. Get some perpective. 
I think, therefore I am. I am balanced, therefore I really am.

Go to it!




Sources: Study, Personal experience in life.
 
Chowfan.Jexebellion's Recommendations
Product Image
Price: $18.00 $3.95
Used from: $0.01
Product Image
Price: $14.99 $5.48
Used from: $3.76
Product Image
Price: $15.00 $7.14
Used from: $1.98
Product Image
Price: $29.95 $14.98
Used from: $5.98
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment